What Is Needed For Your Pet's Stay
THINGS TO BRING:
- A written or typed list of your dog's ailments, medications, food intake and other special requirements.
- Your pet's up-to-date vaccination certificate. (This information needs to be updated once a year)
- Your pet's normal food (package a few extra days just in case you are delayed), and favorite treats.
- All dogs are required to wear a soft collar. If a choke chain is required for walks please provide this as well.
* Country Kennels Bed & Biscuit supplies all bedding and dishes for the health and safety of our guests.
HOW DOG OWNERS CAN REDUCE THE STRESS FOR THEIR PETS STAY:
- Allow plenty of time to deliver your pet to the kennel so you are not in a last minute panic and pushed for time. Your stress will be communicated to your dog and it is better if they leave you when you are relaxed and happy
- When you leave, try to be jolly and matter of fact, rather than consoling. Negative energy can be sensed by your pet, elevating their stress level.